Saturday, February 04, 2012

Deskie kita yang omey liddat :D




Ukey, hamboii .. besar naa gambar. HAHA.
So yeah this is me adorable deskie, QILA KHALITZ :D
We are like the tiutzest deskmate on planet earth, hehe.


Qila, eventhough your birthday like, dah lama gilaaaa lepas.
I'm sucha jerk sebab baru nak buat post, ehek :\
Me so sowwy lolingz.


BTW,
Qilaaa, happy awesome belated 14th birthday bebi <3
Yayy, you're officially fourteen now and I am still waiting in the line --,
May all of your wishes be granted this year.
I will always pray for the best of you qila, together-gether kita saeng 8A's eh yang :')
DSLR pun saeng dapat together-gether, hikhik (Y)
*highten highten :D


Qilaa, jangan nangis-nangis eh. I know you're tough.
Just be patience, nanti masa kita akan datang jugaaa (:
Sekarang ni, let's just go with the flow ~
Qila, if you need anything or even need someone to talk to. Just remember that I am always here to lend a shoulder. Or ears maybe. 
You don't have to walk miles away just to find your bestfriends when you already have someone who is willing to hear all of your problems beside youu tuu ^^
TEEHEE. Kau ada aku lah, I promise to be there in whatever situation pun.
I promise I will try to help.
And qila, lupakan KA. There's still like bazillions of guys out there yang so much better than him,
he is NOT worth your tears. I don't have the heart to see you miserable sebab dia, he's so stupid for not taking good care of you. He's just plain stupid lah. So, pleaseee do try k.
Foget him, because me dont want to see you hurt liddis.




ME LAFF YOU QILA.
STUDY HARD AND ALL THE BEST IN EVERYTHING YOU DO BEBI ;D
TAKE CARE HUKEYZ.
STAY TOUGH FOREVER.


GO GO TRUMPETERS, MAKE ME PWOUD BEAUTIFUL :')








Your tiutz deskmate,
Yaathetiutz :D


YOU TAKE WHAT YOU CAN GET AND DIE WITH IT.