Saturday, February 04, 2012

You're old and you know it ;D


Ze one and only.
NUR AMANINA KHAIRULANWAR <3


Ninaaaaa! Happy belated 15th birthday pretty (:
Ya Allah, I'm sooo sorry for the late wish. Don't worry, I tak lupa your birthday lah, haha.
Hey, guess what? You're OLD. Mwehehe.


You see, this girl up here has always wanted to be a supermodel one day.
And I, will always pray for the best of her and I promise to support her all the way.
Nina, thank you for everything. For being sucha nice senior, like seriously.
 Thank youu :')


Thank you for taking care of me, I mean for ambil berat and all that.
Me sangat terharuu one and I really do appreciate it.

Best wishes from me for all your trials and of course PMR *jengjengjengjeng, k --,
I know you can do it, GO NINAAAA (Y) :D
I'm here if you need me, though. Anytime, anywhere.



Take care and may god bless you hottie <3
Me do lavh you, k papai.
STUDY HARD.





Yours truly,
miraaa :3




YOU TAKE WHAT YOU CAN GET AND DIE WITH IT.