Saturday, March 17, 2012

JESSIE J'S CONCERTO ;D




GUESS WHOTT? GUESS WHOT?!
Me went to Jessie J's yesterday and it was wicked superb.
Well, not exactly but I did have fun there :D





Went there with nina and amalia, weee :3
JESSIE J WAS EFF GORGEOUS. GAH. SKIN AND LEGS TO DIE FOR :O (Y)
SEE SEE UP THERE ^
The crowd wasn't that bad lah, not ramai pun but god, someone pulled my hair like tefak man --'

And and and there's this dude who was standing in front of me.
Weh, he is like sooo freakin tall man. I can't even see a thing.
He is like.. weird. Haha okay I don't mind lah dia nak lompat ke apa but seriously,
he jumps likka sissy. Macam mak nyah, I don't know how to really describe it tapi sumpah lawak.
Me and nina was like. WTH man? HAHA LMFAO MAN XD



Overall is, I had a great time with you two (:
Thanks for the night. And for belanja me. Banyak. Hehe xoxo
You guys are ze best. Muah pipi kiri, muah pipi kanan hukeyz.






Yours truly,
Miraaa :3


YOU TAKE WHAT YOU CAN GET AND DIE WITH IT.