Saturday, December 31, 2011

Sometimes, I just give up trying






2012 is just around the corner, and again begins a new drama.
 A new life. New friends. NEW ME. New attitude (Imma be a good girl, tehee). Everything's gonna be new.
Well, I'm just like everydody else. Hoping for a better year and of course a MORE BETTER ME.
I don't ask for much, I just want to change for the better. I know I keep saying again and again how I wanna change so bad and all but to tell you the truth I did'nt. And I regret that now.


2011 was not like I expected it to be. There was those hard moments, but hey we're all in this together aitte (:
2011 had tought me alot of lessons, good ones and bad ones. And I'm absolutely have became stronger and tougher than ever. Ecehwah. And I finally found the real meaning of true friends. yeah, I had one at primary school and I guess it did'nt last, it's exactly obvious now. I'm definitely lyinglah if I say I don't need my bestfriends back then, I always needed them but they were not there for me. So why should I even bother waiting when I know they have already forgotten me? Yeah, sucks is'nt it. And what hurts the most is they don't even know how much I miss them or wanna meet them or hey you did'nt even put an effort to say hi or even call me. And I am seriously getting tired of waiting. 
Just so you know, WAITING is TORTURING.


Babes, what the hell just happened to that bestfriends-for-life haa? 
I really tried saving this friendship but it's so damnit hard cause I'm doing all of this alone.
Yellow, I still exist and yes I have a fragile heart but yeah, I guess you just broke it.
Why do I always have to do the crying part while you guys just live your normal life like nothing's happening.
Hello, I'm your bestfriend and bestfriends don't do that. Bestfriends won't even do that if she knows how much it hurts. Yes, it fucking hurts to be left alone.
Everyday I cry and cry. Kau memang betul-betul dah lupakan aku kan.
hey thanks buddy :')


Sorry for changing the subject, I get emo easily, soyeah hee.
I don't wanna say much but I'm so effin hoping for a better year next year. Much better and so much awesomer than this year.


Cheers to 2012 baby :3





Yours truly,
Mrs. emo


YOU TAKE WHAT YOU CAN GET AND DIE WITH IT.