Monday, January 23, 2012

SNMN ,

19th January 2012.


That night. Everything changed. Like, poof. One second I was happy, and then suddenly I was lost.
Saying I'm okay and all used to be so easy to said by the mouth but no, I'm not gonna lie to myself, no more. I'm tired of holding all of this hurtful feelings and pain. Right now, yes I do want you to know how I truly feel. It just hurts, so much. I never wanted this to happen but I need to face reality now that it is happening.





Never thought you would think about me that way. Seriously, never.
I'm really sorry if I've ever made you feel like you're not good enough ke apa, but sheesh man, you're like the best. To tell you the truth, I'll never find someone so much better than you, cause you're like, different than the others. You're special. One in a miliion *hamboi -,- K dah.


Yes, it was heck suprising because I was'nt expecting that coming.
Haha, I cried hard that night (trust me, I could'nt sleep) I kept telling myself that this is not happening. 
I know, you and me. Bukannya lama mana pun kenal but somehow, I have this feeling like I have known you for years.
Okay takdelah years.

This is heartbreaking. I don't wanna type anymore. 
But whatever it is, 




this thing up here ^ is so true. I'm so effin sorryy for not showing any kind of efforts.
But I've never thought it would end up this way.


I messed up everything, should've..
I'm sorry I was'nt as perfect as your _____ .



Nvm, goodluck for your PMR u___u
It must be easier now that you don't need to think about me anymore.
My prayers and supports are always with you.
Best wishes from me in everything you do ok.


Do take care and goodbye.

Ohyeah, nak dedicate something. Me favourito accoustic version of rihanna's song.
Kbye.
















- J E T'E :') <3 -
She will be loved will forever be on my top favourite.




Yours truly,
Yaa.













YOU TAKE WHAT YOU CAN GET AND DIE WITH IT.