Saturday, December 25, 2010

Shitto people -,-

 FCUK FCUK FCUK ,JYEAHH. I typed the F word again x


I am soooo ohh ohh mad right now ,you know that afternoon i took some pictures of me using my dad's camera. *Syok sendiri. Haha ,back to the topic . But then ,just now i took the cameraa and nak tengok balik gambar yang i just took ,and guess what? Semua gambar yang i took ,all gone . Kabboomm ,bang bang boom .Eyh bukan tu name korean group ke? Haha ,hmm . WTH?! You know i loved that pictures of me. I'm not gonna give up ,takkan gambar tu hilang camtu je kut ,the suspects are my bro's but i asked them if they deleteted my photos but they denied and membebel ape tah ,idc . Then i asked my dad pulak ,he said "Abah tak sentuh pun camera tu harini" ,heh .Then my dad told me i should'nt be accusing people camtu je but i'm really confused . Takkan laa boleh hilang camtu je? There's must be someone yang TERdelete or SENGAJAdelete . Someone who hates me. Nobody hates me ,eceh .Ye ye laaa ,haha. Hmm ,tonight ,tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow and tommorow and continueing i'm gonna start investigating. 


I'm gonna be Inspector Mirauww for now on ,bhaha xD

YOU TAKE WHAT YOU CAN GET AND DIE WITH IT.