Saturday, December 25, 2010

STF ,here i come ? :\


Cool kan ,cool kan sekolah kita? Oh btw ,yeah . I'm going there next year ,Not 'GOING' but i guuess , 'STAYING' there . Yeah ,this is an asrama ,i'm going to an asramaa next year ,whoaa .Time files by really fast. School pun gonna start in a few days now ,i'm not 100% yet ready to leave home ,so many memories. And you guys nak tahu tak? Taknak tahu tape but i'm gonna tell juga ,haha. We can't bring any handphones ,iPod or whatever laah. Shit ,this school is verryy strict maaaa. How nak calling-calling ,texting-texting nanti? Huwaaaaa ,i can't survive laa macamni ,ngeh . I hope i can ,oh yeah. Solat penuh laa nanti ,5 waktu sehari semalam. Dah insaf ,haha. This school jugak memang terlebih wajib pakai tudung ,heyy .Not yang labuh-labuh tu okay? Gilaaaa alim ,muahahaha :O

I'm still quite sad cause tak dapat SSP ,i want that school badlyy laa . I even cried tak dapat ,
but still though . I still have STF ,which probally will make my mum even proud of me because STF is her ex school. That's why senang fr me nak dapat sana .Ngeh ,btw .Can't wait to experience my new life kat sana .
And also ,i hope i will lose a few weights there ,hahaha . Mana laa tahu kan ,heee .Okay ,bubbye fr now :D

YOU TAKE WHAT YOU CAN GET AND DIE WITH IT.