Saturday, December 25, 2010

Blank -

God ,theres this guy ,he just added me . And guess what? He is just too sweet ,but gedik ,ngeh :\
He asked for my ..... eventhough baru ajaa kenal ,yeah .I don't even know what was i thinking masa tu ,
so err ,i accidently gave him my tulaa .Well ,so we text and text and text like normal people ,but then he started to compliment me more ,and used his 'sweet-talker' thingy again . Haha ,apa lagi ,*terharuu sudaa ,kembang maybe ,haha . But when dah lamaaa sikit tu ,he asked me to call him ,but i lied by saying i had a flu or something and then he said "alaa sekejap je" ,so i ignored his message laa. Suddenly ,my phone rang . Oh man ,he called me ,haha . Nak taknak ,i answered it . Geesh ,his voice ,like aaaahhhh ,ngehh . 

Suare handsome laa katekan ,haha . Bajeett . Coooool oh ,well ,his voice makes me wanna call him everyday. Hmm ,he's just waiting for me to accept him ,oh man . Idk what to say ,but i think i kindaa have feelings for him now ,ngeh x

YOU TAKE WHAT YOU CAN GET AND DIE WITH IT.