Friday, November 19, 2010

5A'S BABYY


I totally agrree with allen, it was such a breathtaking dayy that dayy, like seriously.
But, weird, i did'nt felt nervous or anything. I tried to cry ( stupidkan? HAHA, i know ) but i just can't, 
well, i can't force myself to cry right? Orrrrrr can i? Haha, okayy, susah tuu -,-

So my name was called loudly and i slowly stood up and walked towards GB ,and my heart was like pumping really hard till i could hardly breathe, but when i took the slip, ustaz yusri said loudly,
LIMAA A, i was jumping up and down. And for that sec, the whole world gets even better. 
I hugged puan asiah tightly, i am so grateful to god. At that veryy moment, i felt like changing into someone even better, and it feels great (:

I never thought i would get 5A'S as i never worked hard for it, but i am sure very thankful to Allah for this.
And last of all, i wanted to thank anyone who has always being there for me, cheering me up, supporting me all the way, never gave up hope on me, i appreciatee all of that. Auww i just love youu guys, that day was a history for me :D




YOU TAKE WHAT YOU CAN GET AND DIE WITH IT.