Friday, November 19, 2010

Ohmygod, say whatt? :D



Guess what guess what guess what guys? Yesterday, i've just received a letter from the SERI PUTERI SCHOOL, they say they wanted to interview me this very 29th November, and guess again guys, adriana got the letter too. So i thought of going to the interview with her so i will feel less shy and confident sikit laah kot. TEHEE, YEAH! At least i still have adriana with me. So i'm really damn nervous right now, me and my mum's gonna practice my interviewing from now on, just incase laah kann, hee. So wish me and adriana a goodluck for this Mondayy. Ohmygayy, can't believee they would choose me as i am not that even a smartt person or whatever, but i'm sooo glad they did. Oh thank you a ton Allah, you really made my day, iloveyouu :D


*See that see that, my smiley is verryyy big, i am such a happy bee todayyy ,hikhik.





YOU TAKE WHAT YOU CAN GET AND DIE WITH IT.