Saturday, September 25, 2010

Goodbye dear TWO-OH-TEN :'(





Since UPSR is over, i realised that it is almost  the end of 2010, GOD.
I'm really gonna miss my friends here, damn it. I just wished i could turn back time and start all over again.
Except for the part I'll have to take my UPSR again, LOL. JK JK, i would :') 

I really appreciate all the things they done for me, making me laugh, smile like i never smiled before, 
for making me happy, been through the hard times with me all the way, and for being a really good and loyal friend of mine, today diikuti hari-hari seterusnya, akan kuingati saat saat kita habiskan bersama, hmph hmph :'(


NADIA NATHASHA, ILYA IZZATI, DEMITRIATHIRAH
IZZAH AIMAN, SABRINA, AREYNAH
FATIN, PUTRAYY, MAISARAH,
SITI AISHAH, AMIRA, KHAMALIN, ADRIANA, NINA, MARYAM


Long story short, i'm gonna miss all of my friends, every single one of them :)
I will never forget you guys, forevr and always. You guys remain in my HEART.

From 6A to 6D, ileffiuguys.



YOU TAKE WHAT YOU CAN GET AND DIE WITH IT.