Monday, January 03, 2011

Saya tak bersedia :'(

l SABRINAAAAA, ILYAAAAAA HELP ME :'(  l

Myyy dearest sabrinaaa and ilyaaaa. You know i'm leaving right? These maybe my last post but i wanna make it last. So here it goes. I just want you guys to know that i reallyy reallyy do appreciate being friends with you guys. I don't even regret a moment being with ya'll. And what i know is i'll never ever ever EVER regret knowing you guys cause you're like the awesomeeee-ess plus the bestestt and of course the funniest lil kiddoss i've ever been friend with. I must confess, it's really hard to find humanbeings like youu two nowadayss. The ones with the weird attitudes, the adorable one, beyond awesomeeee, sporting gilaaaaa, understands me too well and someone who i can depend on and trust like 200% or more. You guys are moree than my true bestfriends, we are like a familyyy now. I do believe that our friendship may last even longer, i hope so and am really hoping. We're bestfriends for life like heck yeah babyy. Noone can ever separate us especially death. I always have the sweetest and the memorablee moments with you guys. Ta terkataa doe. Banyakk sangat kenangan kitaa bersama kan? Yang sweet sweet, yang comel comel and yang memang takkan lupaaa laa. And the most important kitaa ta pernah bergaduh, gaduh pun satu hari je esok dah kawan, hehe. Babes, aku takde nanti, please promise me that you won't forget me. Eventhough, i'm not in the same school as you guys, i hope our friendship will last longer and takkan renggang. 'If ' korang ada new bestfriend pun, ingat-ingat laa jugak eyh time kitaa berkawan baik dulu-duluu tuu, but for sure laa you guys will forever be my one and only bestfriends till the end.Tengok aku dah terdesak dah ni, bhaha. Yess, nanti cuti-cuti malaysiaa ke keling ke, kitaa jumpaaa la balik eyh walaupun lamaaaaaaa lagi. Duhh, gilaaaaa laaaaa.

 I wanna meet you guys like badlyy weyh, tonight pun boleh. Aku ta satisfyy lagi. Banyak yang perlu dibicaraaa, eceh. So lastlyy, i truly do LOVE you guys with all my heart, dalam lubuk hati aku ni, (curi ayat ilya jap ) aku memang ta sanggup nak tinggalkan korang, aku rasaaa boleh jadi gilaa. Ta boleh nak bayangkan kau skolaa menengah cammane kat sane, kau sehat ke tak, okay ke. And yang paling aku sedih is that, aku ta  boleh nak bergilaaa-gilaaan dengan korang lagi, buat benda-bendaa bodoh yang ta masuk akal, tengok mukaaa ilyaaa yang comel tu bilaa berceritaaa. ( dengan penuh perasaan, HAHA ) and semestinyaaa jugak camwhoringg with my lil shawtyy sabrinaaaa ( No offence laling ). Ya Allah, kuatkan laa semangat akuu. Aku typing ni pun tengah menangis but nak buat cammanekan? Life must go on, inipun maybee untuk kebaikan masa depan kitaaa jugak. Yeke? Heh. 

Korang belajar tu betul-betul sikit, jangan banyak memain ke couple kee nakal ke. Isk, risau aku kat sini tataw laa apa akan jadi kat korang but do take care of yourselves kat sana okay? Don't worryy bout me, i'll be just finee except for "the missing you guys part", that is not okayy fr me to handle ,i'm not that strong enuff, i cant find my strength dah, i think it's lost. I'm not confident with myself anymore, 0 % sudaaa.Only you guys can make me feel like i'm worth it, korang je yang boleh buat aku jadi bersemangat eventhough time tu memang aku tak. All because of you guys laah. Hmm, i guess i'll stop blabbering now. Well, lets just simpan dalam hati jee. Biar tuhan ajaa yang taw perasaan aku cammane sekarang ni. Wokayy, kalau korang,  (what i mean by korang is sabrinaa and ilyaaa laah ) baca ni. I love you guys okay! More than anything, more than myself .Ilyaaa, jangan fikir2 negative okay laling, aku risaukan kau laa lyaa latelyy. I hope you're okayy. Jaga diri kau okayy sayang. Same goes to sabrinaaa, i hope your ......will realise apaa yang diaa dah buat kat awak selama ni. Do take care and don't be to scared to stand up babyy. You still have me an ilyaaa here by your side. When you guys feel lonely, just close your eyes and just enjoy the past. The time when we're having the time of our lives together, not the sad ones of course. Think postive okay, just remember i will always be there for you guys, no matter what happens. That's my promise and i will never break it. I hope you guys don't too.


Bubbye, take care, i'll miss you like freakin effin much and i love you guys. Ingat tu! 
Dah dah, aku taknak berfeeling lagi, kalau tak, jadi karangan dah post aku for now, haha.





Lots of love,
Amira Syahira a.k.a your one and only mirawrrr  x

YOU TAKE WHAT YOU CAN GET AND DIE WITH IT.