Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Woohoooo :D

Oh man ,i can't believe i actually meet sabrinaa today as i really really wanna meet her ,badlyy. But too bad ,she can't stay long ,geesh ,still ta puas seing her. God , i freakin miss her like hell much .I was freaked out when i saw her smiling at me infront of my house ,ape kejadah datang rumah tak cakap. So i was kecoh laa ,nak tukar baju ape laa tu laaa ,haha. Suddenly ada depan rumah ,auwww. She said she nak hantar her bro pergi to his gf's house ape tah and wanna pick up her mum's tupperware that i had borrowed. Haha ,so she told her mum nak singgah my house ,yeayyy . So apa lagi ,we got so much to talk about ,but did'nt have the time to take crazy pictures like we use too ,it's okayy .I hope outing nanti jadi ehh sabrinaaa? Hope your mum is in the good mood ,or maybe mine too ,hee. I just wanna meet my friends ,pleaseeee . I miss them  ,words just can't describe D';

YOU TAKE WHAT YOU CAN GET AND DIE WITH IT.