Tuesday, December 21, 2010

My one and only teddy is gone D';

Arwah teddy ,rest in peace sweetheart .
We all really gonna miss you like hell here ,especially me .


Dear Teddy ,if you can hear me now ,i just wanna say something to you . From the bottom of my heart teddy. I never did have te chance to tell you i actually just lovee you too much since the day bella gave birth to you . I did'nt have the chance to even say sorryy if i ever hurt you ,and now i regret for not taking good care of you when i am supposed to do that ,it was my responsible to take good care of youuu and i failed .I am such a bad person ,you deserve to live teddy ,you deserve a second chance ,please god ,i'm begging you . Please give teddy a second chance ,i swear to youu ,i'll take good care of teddy next time ,i promise,i promise i promise . I wanna see teddyy badly .I wanna see him growing up. I did'nt even have the chance to even cuddle wif him today and i miss that moment so badlyyy ,now i don't know what to do besides cryingg and cryingg hoping for you to come back teddy . Nobody understands me now ,only god knows how i feel ,teddyyy ,i'm sorrryyyy .
I miss youu ,your siblings misses you ,your mother misses you ,but most important ,your family misses you ,please come back  :'(
I stiill need you teddyy ,i miss youuu ,whereever you are teddy ,you will always remain in my heart .
Thanks for always cheering me up when nobody does ,you're verryy special teddyy ,stupid swimming pool ,
i hate youu for killing teddyyy!

Please oh please just come back ,i'm miserable here :'(
Btw ,teddy's the black one ,hmm



YOU TAKE WHAT YOU CAN GET AND DIE WITH IT.