Friday, December 31, 2010

New year ,new me babyy :D


Okay ,so since the year 2011 is getting so near ,like a couple of minutes lagi . Oh god ,time flies by really fast. Ta sangkaa dah nak masuk tahun baru. Yeah ,so this very year juga i'm gonna change into an even better person ,even better than before. I don't wanna be the old miraaa anymore ,yang memang degil ,ta dengar kataa ,don't always respect her parents and juga yang menyakitkan hati. 

Wahh ,2010 has been really good to me so farr ,i have so much sweet memories of my friends and me together. So banyak kenangan laah kita bersama. I don't ever wanna forget the times we've been spending on together. I am soo thankful to god for giving me such good plus the awesomesss friends ever. Okayy honestly ,i really can't bear to like ,leave my friends yet. Of course ,i will be veryy busy than before now cause you know laaa kan sekolah asrama ni kan non-stop. And then ,kitaa semuaa akan berpisah ,huwaaaaa. Ta sanggup ,my friends are like my world. Without them ,i'm not complete. Walaupun i'm gonna have more new friends at the asrama. My old friends will always remain in my heart ,idk why somehow ,my friends meant the world to me. Aku ta boley hidup without them ,they're like a part of my familyy now ,tengok aku dah mulaa berceramah pula kat sini ,bhaha. tukar topic pulak tu. 

Hmm ,okayy . Sambung balik ,forever laa ,i will never everrr forget you guys okayy? So jangan nak memandai cakap aku akan lupakann korang semuaa la apekebende tah ,merepek je korang. Gilaa apa? Btw ,yeah. 2010 is really my year ,best and the awesomess year ever so i hope 2011 gonna be the same too. 2011 ,you better be good to me ,bhaha :D




So ni azam tahun baru miraa ,tengok betul-betul ,haha. Jk jk :-

  • First of all ,i wanna be SLIM than ever ,kalau ta slim pun at least ,dapat bentuk badan yang jarang orang dapat? Huh? Haha ,if ta faham ,faham-faham kan je laa eyh (: 
  • Be more alert than before.
  • Pay attention sikit bilaa cikgu mengajar and and and of course ,jangan kuat BERANGAN. Haha ,itu ta boley nak janji laaa ,err :D
  •  Don't quickly raise my voice towards my siblings or even my parents ,ngehh >.<
  • Jangan kuat main dalam kelas.
  • Be moree friendlyy ,active ,cheerful ,happy .Seriously ,i don't want my heart to break no more this year.
  • Save more money so i can spend anything using mines than my mumdad's ,sikit je laaa gunaa tu. Haha $$
  • Jangan kuat merajuk ,abah make me do this :\
  • Just act natural. Careless about being pretty anymore ,erk. Come one laah ,weeeeee ~
  • Learn to bake and cook (:
  • Won't be a spoil brat ,dengar cakap abah and mama.
  • Don't be too conscious. *don't know how to spell ,main bantai je ,haha.
  • Lastly ,be more confident ,don't simply give up. 
  • And also ,learn how to jimat ,hehe ^^

I guess banyak lagi ,tapi ngeh. You know i'm blurryyy right now. Haha .so kitaa simpan dalam hati je laaa. Thanks for reading about my new azam for next year ,haha. Yeayy ,it's new year already. So have a verryy happyyy new year guys >.<

YOU TAKE WHAT YOU CAN GET AND DIE WITH IT.