Thursday, December 16, 2010

BUDAK HOTERSAYANG.


Who is this girl? Who does'nt know her? She's like the popularestttt plus the prettiest girl in school. Betul ke aku eja tu? Haha . But still though ilyaa ,you can't denyy that you're just trulyy comel ,kind ,nice ,hot hot heat ,gorgeous ,beautiful ,knows it all ,clever ,understands people well. Like your surname laah 'Dr.Cinta' . 
Haha ,yeah . She's my girlfriend ,my best friend. Someone who i can depend on and someone i trust ,and a lot. And aall the nicest things laah ,banyak sangat .

When i say you're cute and all that ,i MEAN that, pfffttt *
You make me do this ,ilyaaa ,Grrr :D 
P's : Ilyaa ,sorry letak gambar ni ,i LOIKE ,comelll ajaaaaa ,heee .
And this quote is for you my dear bestfriend ,


You're...
My Friend,
my companion,
through good times and bad
my friend, my buddy,
through happy and sad,
beside me you stand,
beside me you walk,
you're there to listen,
you're there to talk,
with happiness, with smiles,
with pain and tears,
I know you'll be there,
throughout the years!


I love you :')

YOU TAKE WHAT YOU CAN GET AND DIE WITH IT.