Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Dup dap dup dap ~


Heyy people, okay nak cakap banyak sikit ni.You guys know what, mestilaah taktahu lagi, aha. 
Okay liddis, yesterday when I just came back from tuition, i was really shocked laah. 
 My lil bro told me that Mok almostt died yesterdayy. It was quite hard to believe as haziq is never serious on telling me anything so then mama menyelit then she told me what just happen.

Mok, (picture above) terjatuh in the bushes beside my house, dah laa semakk banyak gilaa -,- 
Hell no, pity mok. My heart almost stopped beating from that sec, i swear to god. 
Well, mok is obviouslyy part of my life now, so she's really  important to me (: Okayy , back to the storyy . Yeah and her perut yang buncit tu penuh with semut-semut hitam crawling on her.
She was shiverringg cold and been meowwingg for an hourr kot :(



Dah laaa it's raining, she's small and kindaa gemok tu be exact but whattheheck, she's still small.
Apa nak harap kan? Mok's veryy lucky yesterday, kalau mok tak meow semalam, mesti mama tak jumpe cari mok. Well, it's okay. Mok kan tough mcm kaka' miraa ni.TEEHEE xD
 She was reallyy reallyy damn tired, and after the whole thing tu, mama mandi kan dia.Wangii sudeh!
 And right after that, she quickly fell asleep. I dont know what to do without you mok.
Please don't ever do that again. Yeah, she's a lil bit naughtyy, pfftt, sillly little mok.








P'S: I LOVE YOU MOK


YOU TAKE WHAT YOU CAN GET AND DIE WITH IT.