Friday, September 14, 2012

Fuck dramas


Everyone has their own conflicts and dramas.
Well I have my own too.
But I'm used to it.
I don't know why maybe I've already experienced all of this too much?
Yeah maybe..

Tired of being sad. 
Depressed.
Stressed.
Pressured.
Letih lah.
Malas nak cari pasal.
I don't understand why some people can be just annoying and bitchy sometimes.
Why are there even people like that?
That type of people should be disposed.
Just saying.

Sorry but this is just me.
I'm not heartless.
I have feelings,
and I have felt pain before.
I cry.. alot.
You may see me happy all the time,
but deep down inside has a different kind of story.
I dont tell people what I feel.
I dont show them how hurt I am.
Because I know noone would care.
I am my own bestfriend.

Goodbye.





YOU TAKE WHAT YOU CAN GET AND DIE WITH IT.