Thursday, May 31, 2012

Tutorials would do, mwehehe

Assalamualaikum and hello there peeps :3






HAHA ignore semua ni, sheesh bosan :P

So jengjengjeng kita tengah tengoktengok tutorial yang maybe boleh membantu for my project runway.
Ye maklumlah I don't wear shawls and all of those stuffs but I really am trying here.
Alhamdulillah, kita dah terbuka hati. Actually lama dah but, Idklah ..

Tapi Insya'Allah, one day I will just.. not today (:

So these are the tutorials that I've found.
Actually banyak lagi but ni antara top 4 lah kot. Lol.
I don't know if its too much tapi well, it is called a project runway kan.
Let's just give it a try.





Hmm, the first video tutorial tu is quite complicated -_-
Nyehnyeh.


Alright, done with the tutorials now, will sambung back later :3
Nak buat homeworks pula. 

Ciao xx

YOU TAKE WHAT YOU CAN GET AND DIE WITH IT.