Saturday, May 26, 2012

I.AM.DEAD.



Assalamualaikum and hello :B



DEAD.
Yeah, that's right. This is the word for this whole two weeks holiday.
Why? Lemme tell you why.
Number one is I still haven't started on my homeworks. 
Second is I still have a PROJECT RUNWAY to think about.


I know you must be thinking like eleh, yadaayadiiiyadaa and blaa blaa blaa.
But what's making it worser is, my homeworks are like pfft man.
So many freaking folios to siapkan, gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
And history punyaa notes lagi, alahai ~
It's like we're going home for a month.
This SUCKS -________-
The feeling sucks.



I feel like stabbing myself.
Kay don't be stupid miraaa. Think positive.
Haih, we'll make it through together.
I promise this to you qila (:




*Inhale..exhales. Kay we can do this.
Now time to ,






Ciao xx

YOU TAKE WHAT YOU CAN GET AND DIE WITH IT.