Monday, December 12, 2011

That awesome bitch (Y)

THIS POST IS DEDICATED TO ZE AWESOME - EST BESTFRIEND OF MAIN, MIRAAA FAMY <3
#AMIRA SOPHIA AHMAD FAMY :3
: this one's for you bebigirl :D




So yeah, you see that pretty bitch up there? Yeah, she's my pretty bitch and eff yeah I LAVH HERR. *oinkoink


Her name is as tiutzz as her face, no kidding. This awesomee kiddo right here was born on the awesomest date on the calendar which is on ze 1st of June 1998, which is also the same date of my mum and dad's annie. She is soo deeply mad-in-love with PURPLE, ALEX PETTYFER, JEREMY SUMPTER and the newest, ONE DIRECTION. 




Miraa is the kind of friend who everybody wants to be friends with, seriously.
Who the hell cares if you hate her or whateves lahkan (oh wait, I CARE), but nothing, mark my words bebeh, NOTHING can bring her down. So she's a veryy good example of to not easily give up.
Miraa, well this girl here has always been there for me, I've always have her shoulders to cry on.
I don't need anybody else as long as I have her here, yeah that is moreee important (:


Miraa, thanks for everythingg sweetie. Thanks for the great year, it wouldn't be as awesome as I've imagined it would be without youu :D
You made my day everyday, without any doubt. Eventhough, I get emo with you at times with no possible or logical reasons, mwehehe I still lavh youuu so belly much, and you know that.
Sorry for not being sucha good bestfriend :/



"Thankyouuuuuuuu so much for being there for me, thankyouu for supporting me all the way.
Thankyouu for helping me when I really do need one.
Thankyouu for not hating/despite me for being emo with youu all the time :')
You're the only one who really knows how to cheer me up when I go all blue"







I still remember that time clearly, I was crying and you were there for me.
That time yang I lose that blog competition for basketball. HAHA yeah, me so lame for crying --,
But you were the one who cheered me up when nobody does (well, there were some who came to me and said it was okay and that I've tried my best. Thankyouu guys, appreciated it and me lavh you okay, dont forget that).
Oh and miraaaaaaaaaaaa!! Thanks for all the meszes. Like ohmygahh, I've got lots from youuuuuu, HAHA.
How shuweet is she? And all the meszes she gave me is like supereffin pweeeetyyy and tiutzzzz <3
But I was soo heartless back then, I know most of your meszes I did'nt reply pun. I'm so freakin sorry kay? :'(
ILOVEYOULALING :*
Next year, I'll make youu lotsa meszes so your 'kotak mesz' will be full of mine, alrighttttt girlfriendd ;D
Hihi, miraa, I want you to know that you're always osem, but I'm osem-er lah, heh JK :3
And miraa, you are apart of my life too, soyeah am soo hoping you won't leave.
Cause I know I won't (:



There's just sooooo effin much to say but lets just keep it to melah. Hehe
Last words, miraa, you're superblyincrediblyawesome and iloveyoufarmorethanwordscandescribe <3
kau BESTIE aku sampai MATI, Insya'Allah :3



MIWAAFAMYYPOWEBAHANDOWES
*psstt: thetiutz loves tupai always ^^








Your one and only awesome bestfriend, HAHA,
YAAATHETIUTZZZ XOXOXOXO















YOU TAKE WHAT YOU CAN GET AND DIE WITH IT.