Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Somethings had to be said, I'm sorry


Dearest I of mine,


K, hmm where to start. First of all, I'm very very sorry for ignoring you. Mira tak berniat pun, truly am sorry :\
Second is, the post that you read tu, that's not about you, geddit? So janganlah terasa yang post tu untuk you --,
Third is kinda hard, soyeah. Pleasee, do me a big favor will you? Forget me. Erase me. Delete me. From your life. Let's play pretend. Yeah, it's easy, don't worry. Just pretend like we've never met before.


Trust me, I'm not like what you think I am, I'm not perfect, never am pun. I'm different, in a good way or the other idk lah. I already told you I did'nt wanna hurt you the other time we text kan? That is perfectly true. I never wanted to hurt you. Sorry I made you cried, please don't waste all of your tears on me, I'm not that kind of person who's worth crying for. Soo pleasee don't, you're making me feeling even more guiltyy :\
Don't put your hopes too high on me.


And please oh pleasee, don't text me nymore. Seriously, I won't reply. And you know that too.
Mira buat semua ni ada sebab, not on purpose or whatsoever alright.
And don't worry, I'm not jealous of you ke wtv lah kan, Idc. Do what you want, I don't have the rights to halang. About your ex tu, hmm tak pernah pun timbul rasa cemburu lah, so jangan risau kayy (:



Lastly, thank youuu so much for the good times ngek. Every moment with you, my smile just never fades (:
No kidding, you did make me smile, alot.. without any doubt. I meant what I say when I told you I love you.
As a friend, of course. Not more than that. Oh and yeah, one last favor of mine, delete all of your posts about me, boleh? Hmm, thanks and I will never forget you, so don't worry. I do miss youu sepet. Always do.


Goodbye and take caree hunn :3






Yours truly,
si mata biru xoxo

YOU TAKE WHAT YOU CAN GET AND DIE WITH IT.