Thursday, December 08, 2011

I miss you, S :(



Dear bestfriend,


I know I have'nt been a really good friend to you lately and I'm sooo sorry :/
I really wanted to text you asking how were you feeling and howwas your day and all that, but you know how everytime I texted you. 
Sometimes, you would'nt reply back. So yeah, it was dissapointing.
Cause it's not like, two or three times, its more than that. 
Yeah, there was this one time, you replied back and Ya Allah, I was like.
"Maaaaa, ______________ reply message yaaaaa :D"
And trust mee, I dont even know why I screamed at my mum, so yeah, haha.
I was veryy happy back then. You texted me and told me how much you missed me here and how badly you wanted to meet me. And I did the same too. But now, I still have'nt heard anything from you.

You know how I feel when I waited for your text? It's like forever, and I got tired of waiting you know.
Noo, please jangan terasa. It's not liddat, I do want to text with youu. Always do, but I don't want to get all emo and upset when everytime I text you, knowing you would'nt reply back.
Japp, and why in the name of mother neptunes did'nt I call you? Haha, sorry I was stupid myself --,

Knidahmacamkeling --,
I'm just truly am sorry kay, I really did'nt mean to hurt your feelings or make you feel like "what's bestfriends for?" and all that. I'm really sorry :'(


I do miss you like freakin fcukin effin much, and I really wanna meet you like, only Allah knows how badly I wanna meet you but I guess I will not be seing you around this holiday kan? Hmm, dah agak dah pun so yeah.
Take careee, and havva nice day dear bestiee. I hope you still haven't forgotten me yet, cause I always remember you here :')


  - Me lavh youu.. so the belly much -




Your bestfriend who really misses you,
mirawrrr :')



YOU TAKE WHAT YOU CAN GET AND DIE WITH IT.