Sunday, September 11, 2011

She, who rocks my world xD

-YAB Datin Paduka Seri Wan Sharwani Wan Yaacob-
HAHA, just playinn. Wahh, mesti blushing punyaa if mama terbaca, tehee :p


Okay, so you must be guessing what I'm gonna post about, nooo, it's not her birthday.
I wanna post about MD short for mother's day. Hihi, I know dah lama lepas, but I haven't post it in my blog yet, soyeah.


Dearest mother whom I LOVE soo oh much ;


You know that noone can ever replace you in my very adorable small fragile little heart mummy :')
 Thanks for taking great care of me since the very day I was born, I owe you big time.
You treat me how to be a better person and you teach me the bad's and the good's.
I very truly am deeply SORRY if I ever hurt-ed your feelings, I'm really sorry ma :/
You know what ma? You're like the bestest, nicest, prettiest, awesome-est, coolest, kindesttttttzzz
 SUPERMOM a daughter could have and I thank to god everyday that you're my mom, and I'm very lucky I have you to be here for me and support me everytime I fall. You've been there for me mum. Always have :')

God, there's so much more I want to say but it just can't be said here. So lastly,
I L-O-V-E YOU SUPER-AWESOMEMOM-OFMINE <3
forever and always will.
Your one and only osem daughter,
amira syahira xoxo :D






YOU TAKE WHAT YOU CAN GET AND DIE WITH IT.