Monday, September 12, 2011

Dude in braceszz

(Dont wee, just look alike? Aww, SO NOT. Take note muh people -,-)
WECOOLPEOPLECOMEFROMCOOLFAMILYYAW, haha ktakdakenamengena, sorrayy :]

21st JULY 1995, the date the geek was born. AAHHHH ~

Dear " Ahmad Haris Ahmad Rashidi ", a.k.a mi evil big brothahh.

HAPPY BELATED 16th BIRTHDAY YOU BIG JERK :B
Sorry for not remembering, not my fault, pfftt. LOL, JK. I'm not that mean laah =,=
Heh, I'm sorryy I didn't wish you personally as I haven't seen youu. Like yeah, we go to different school.
Eventhough there's public phone, I'm tooo lazy to call you. Sorry bro, haven't got time. Pfft, laikyoucare.
HAHAHA, MISOMEANY.SOWYMAIBWATHER :')

Btw, goodluck in everything you do plus yer daily lives.
I think I might barf, but I just gotta say it.
I L-...Uhukzz-uhukzzz O..Welkk..V, oink-oik,EE eeee YOU dude :3
Not easy fr me to say that, but yeah forced to.


Soithinkthatsall, no need to say more or you might get blushed and all that. And I might get grossed out, god.
LOL XD


Your awesome pretty adorable little sister,
miraaa xo :D


YOU TAKE WHAT YOU CAN GET AND DIE WITH IT.