Thursday, August 25, 2011

MEAMEATINGNOWYOUJEALOUS?


  Sorry, post title tak mengena, LOL.


Time do flies fast, don't you think? September is almost around the corner, pheww.
Another 6 more days to go and touchdown baby xD Somehow, I can't wait for syawal to come, I wonder how's my first raya's gonna be with thousands of corrections to be done -,-


Ohyeah, I got my results, ----SPEECHLESS MODE: ON----
Am soo dissapointed. Frustration is eating me alive, I tried my best but still dapat low marks like shit =,=
Mathematics, geography and history. You MAKE me hate youu. Showwy, notmyfaultihateyaa :P
Mum, dad. I'm so very the sorry one but I tried my best. Maybe it's just not my turn yet, but someday I promise you I'll be on that top 10 ma :') 
Thanks fr not being mad, tehee. CHEERS. You're awesome ma, and thats why iloveyou :D



8A'S, YOU JUST WAIT THERE, I'M COMING FER YA xD



Dah dah, I'mchangingthesubject-
So far life's been great, thankyougod. No problems, it's just that I have this friend-problem, sort of :\
I'm trying not to think so much bout it, eventhough it bothers me at times. 
I dont know whats wrong but when it comes to me, I always have this problem about 
'F-R-I-E-N-D-S' or I rather call it 'SO-CALLED-FRIENDS =,=
Give me a BREAK will ya? Don't you have a life? Stop bothering other people's life. You see, I have a life too you know.

Say you ARE 'my friend', you would'nt do that if you knew that kind of bullshit you do would hurt my feelings.
And that my pal, is so not a friend of mine, thnkyou (:




Yours truly,
miraa xoxo


YOU TAKE WHAT YOU CAN GET AND DIE WITH IT.