Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Fish, what's your name?


Heyy people, okayy last night my mum masak this fishes. okayy, i dunno whats the name, ngeh.
Lupa nak tanyaa yesterday. Haa yeah, back to the story. My mum makes the best fish ever!
It's just finger lickin good, every single bite that you take, seriously i tell yaa. It is WORTH it :D

The fishes. Geez,  I want more, more and more. Miahahahaha.
They're calling me to eat them, miahaha.
Okayy, snap out of it mira* Pheww, okay back to normal :D

Anyways, maybe my mum's gonna masak the fishes kot tonight, cause I ask her too, teehee.
It's just too delicious, makes you want more. Miehehe :3

And after the whole thing. Mama mintak ratings nak bagi berapa for the fish,
and I gave 10/10, my lil brother bagi 9.9/9.9 ( I know, stupid kan? Haha, dia nak cover tuu ) and my big bro bag 6/10. How cruel is he kan? Mama also said ratings ni juga akan affect yang she'll cook or not next time,
i guess she will, harhar. I love you mummy :') <3


YOU TAKE WHAT YOU CAN GET AND DIE WITH IT.