Saturday, February 26, 2011

It's all turning into dusts ,




You must be joking right? After all this while, what you wrote to me. I took it seriously for godsake.
I can't believe I actually believed you, how stupid I am? 
But i did'nt even thought you were'nt even serious.
But its okay, i'm all over it now.
Just forget bout that whole embarassing-incidence thing,


But still though, i just can't stop admiring youu.
I adoree youu, i missed IM-ing wif youu for hours,
You really made my day that very sec,
You're different than the others, you're special to me.
You're awesomeeee liddat.
You got your own style and fr sure, you careless bout being pretty.
You told me how you're really dissapointed wif this guy,
and remember when we joke about those silly little things? Auww.
Precious moments of us.
But now, it's all fading. Thanks to youu :')


 p's: Thanks for making me smiling everyday eventhough i know that you don't even notice that :)





Forever gone,
Amira Syahira xoxo


YOU TAKE WHAT YOU CAN GET AND DIE WITH IT.