Saturday, January 01, 2011

Sweet dreams don't just last :'(

 
l this is really frustrating :\ l

Yesterday i just had the sweetest dream ever. Godd, why laa did'nt happen in real life? That would be like beyonddd awesomeeee weyh! I used to like this one guy, my mum's friend punyaaa anak. He's likeee whoaaaaa, handsomeeee and such a cutieyy gilaaaa. Knows how to play insruments well and all that cool stuf laah, so here it goes.


Idk where i was time tuu, its all like gelap and blurryy. NO. Clear gilaaaa, haha :D
He was sitting time tu, and we all ( well, i don't know laa who's in my dream ) cause i don't even know any one of them. Biaselaa mimpi kan. Hmm, and we were all partying. Gahaha, celebrating something, i don't know. While everyone were likee busy partying and all that, oh yeah. I can see a large swimming pool too in my dream. He was just sittin there and obviously he did nothing, so i pulled his hands. AUWWWWW. Trying to invite him intoo the pool, at first he refused but then when i tried and tried, he stood up.

Sekian lama memujuk, i then walk towards the pool to talk to this girl whom i barely know, haha. But suddenlyy, he pushed me into the pool, god but i sempat jugak tarik his hands, so we both jatuh dalam pool. We were like laughing laah, apekebende la yang aku  buat time tuu, and and and guess what? Masaa  nak jalan-jalan dalam pool tu, he hold my hand. HE HOLD MY HAND. Onlyy god knows how much i really enjoyed that part, haha. I was likeee ' Ohmygodohmygodohmygoddd, he hold my hand babbyyyy'! :D So masa nak naik tu jugak, he was still holding my hand, can't you believe that. It was the sweetest moments everrr. But after the whole thing tuu, i opened my eyes and it was only just a dream. I was quite mad that it was'nt really the reality, hmm. Onee dayyy, hoping it will just last ,
YOU TAKE WHAT YOU CAN GET AND DIE WITH IT.