Thursday, October 14, 2010

What i call bestfriends (:

I've never thought i would became bestfriends with you guys as i thought i am not as perfect as you,
but i'm sure glad we did <3


Sabrina  bt sabri
Ilya Izzati bt Shahnoor

Who are these people?

Well, siapa yang tak kenal sama ini olang punya gila seporting, best, happening, comelcomel, keding, cantiks, AWESOMEE GILAA ,baik, fun to be around, trustworthy, sengal-ians, pelik, cute lil apple dupplings (:

No words can describe, there's so many to be put in here, haha.
Seriously, they are  more than awesome, okayy. Beyond awesommmmmmmmmeeeeeee i tell you,


they are the laces to my shoe,
the trees to my forrest,
the cheese to my macaroni,
the tears to my eye,
and most importantly, the best of my friends


I know it does'nt make sense at all, but i'm proud to say its true,
Okayy okayy, lets get to the point, i do and will always

 love you guys with all my heart <3


YOU TAKE WHAT YOU CAN GET AND DIE WITH IT.