Thursday, October 28, 2010

Words cant describe ,


Ain Arasyie , imissyou ,ineedyou ,iwantyou ,iloveyou~

Lovely sweet caring big sissy of mine, where are you? Its been a long time since we got to talk or even text. I've been starting to miss you kakak ,the time we spent hours but nothing to do just being crazy like we used to be. Its all turning to dust ,i dont want that. I know you've been kinda busy lately but i just want you to be by my side ,i want to be loved by you ,you always make me feel special ,noone does it better than you kakak ,you know that right? You will forever and always be my one and last ,my bantal peluk ,my gendut ,the apple of my eyes ,my one and only and most important my big sissy. My love grew bigger and bigger every second ,every heartbeat counts ,every step you take. I will always love you no matter what happen okay? 
That's my promise ,i just miss you too much ,more than much :(


P'S: kakak ,goodluck for your SPM ,i know you can do it ,i believe in you and i will always support you ,all the best from me ,your lil sissy (:

YOU TAKE WHAT YOU CAN GET AND DIE WITH IT.