Friday, August 13, 2010

Futsal o.O





FUTSAL DAY FINALLY ARRIVED, the day we have been waiting for. Nyeh.
Okay, so its like still early in the morning and everyone's busy preparing themselves -__-
So lazy, and I dont even know how to play futsal, a new adventure to be experienced, I guess.
I was totally freaked out when I realised I got nothing to wear, and yess. I wore my netball jersey, LOL. Relieved? Not really* I was right, I sucked at it , Hana and Hasya rocked the game.
I was amazed by them. Especially hana, she's the queen of futsal alright.

So lets just say, the whole day was really fun and awesomee. And tiring too, though.
At least, I enjoyed myself playing and having a lack of fun kan, hehs.
After the whole thingg tu, we took pictures and everyone was like cheeeeese. HAHA.
A one hella day I tell ya.

Oh btw, hana's the one wearing white tu (;
Pretty I know.
( Not the baby alright =,= )



K ciaoo muh pipal xx

YOU TAKE WHAT YOU CAN GET AND DIE WITH IT.